Who Does No Work, Shall Not Eat

Michael Perelman michael at ecst.csuchico.edu
Wed Jan 23 17:23:39 PST 2002

I wrote about the efforts of the US to increase Japanese infrastructure in my Pathology of the US Economy Revisited. Thanks for the info about public transportation

--

Michael Perelman Economics Department California State University michael at ecst.csuchico.edu Chico, CA 95929 530-898-5321 fax 530-898-5901