Invasion!

michael pugliese debsian at pacbell.net
Thu Jan 24 11:09:11 PST 2002

Glenn Spencer and allied groups like the Euro-American Forum have for yrs. spread this loony conspiracy theory that the Chinese People's Liberation Army and Cuban Intelligence are funding and training in Mexico, an, "Aztlan Liberation Army, " for the Reconquista of the U.S. Southwest. On WorldNet Daily, recently, I saw an ad for a videotape from Spencer, that I betcha does more to stir the pot among nativist loons.

Spencer, has a radio show on some A.M. station in L.A. I'd love to see or hear a debate between him and the webmaster of a far right Chicano site called, "La Voz de Aztlan." (Bill White from Pravda and LSN News loves that website.) On that site, "The Protocols of the Learned Elders of Zion, " and lesbophobic BS abound. (Via Horowitz'es Frontpage find a recent article on La Voz de Aztlan from a L.A. alt. weekly.) A Trot friend of mine calls that website the Voice of Reaction. I'd love to see some MeCHA activists give 'em hell, instead of just the ADL.

On the more intellectual side of the white nativists is the American Renaissance journal, From a anti-fascist list I see that they will have a conference soon. Along with David Duke, the American Friends of the British National Party. Michael Pugliese