Witness in Sharon massacre trial killed by car bomb

Cian O'Connor cian_oconnor at yahoo.co.uk
Fri Jan 25 03:17:22 PST 2002

Yeah I saw that. Convenient. Did anyone else want him dead, or would anyone else have been embarrassed by his revelations?

Want to use this as an example to counter a friend's zionism, but need to make sure its watertight first.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/hi/english/world/middle_east/newsid_1779000/1779316.st