Going Nazi

Chip Berlet cberlet at igc.org
Sat Jan 26 16:03:09 PST 2002

Hi,

Ok, well then sure. Juicy scandal.

Metzger, and other Extreme Right activists are having a hard time getting attention without getting arrested. So their rhetoric is getting wilder as their groups get squeezed. Hard to be heard when mainstream Republocrats are playing the race card and zinging xenophobia.

Not exactly good news...

-Chip