Going Nazi

Michael Pugliese debsian at pacbell.net
Sat Jan 26 18:21:06 PST 2002

Speaking of Nazis, what ever happened to Tom Metzger? Last time I called his hotline it sounded completely demented.

Doug

http://veritas.nizkor.org/ftp.cgi/people/m/metzger.tom/racist-mind-excerpt

From a great book by Jewish lefty sociologist, Raphael Ezekiel, "The Racist Mind." He hung with a Detroit skinhead gang for a few yrs. Interviewed Metzger and other figures on the neo-nazi scene. White Lies. Race, Gender, and Sexuality in White Supremacist Discourse. Jessie Daniels, Routledge, 1997 http://slisweb.lis.wisc.edu/~jcherney/osmond.html ""Once I was a conservative, once I was a liberal, once I was a libertarian. I got sick of those labels, so even though I'm not too happy with labels, I finally said, 'Well, I'm a racist.'"

-- Tom Metzger, in a lecture to a journalism class at San Diego State University in 1980. WAR PO Box 65 Fallbrook, CA 92088 USA Or call: (800) 923-1813 McCallum, Garth Andrew. "The Weltanschauung of White Aryan Resistance," Master's thesis, San Diego State University, 1991. Michael Pugliese