Going Nazi

Jim Farmelant farmelantj at juno.com
Sat Jan 26 19:37:22 PST 2002

It is my understanding that unlike the German, French and Rumanian varieties, Italian Fascism was not originally antisemitic. In fact, some of Mussolini's closest associates in the early days were Jews. His regime did not adopt antisemtic policies until the formation of the Axis alliance with Germany.