Who Does No Work, Shall Not Eat

Michael Perelman michael at ecst.csuchico.edu
Sun Jan 27 17:22:21 PST 2002

I am familiar with the feminist take on the subject, but I don't think that they gave Marx a fair reading. He was describing how capitalism determines what is/is not productive.

--

Michael Perelman Economics Department California State University michael at ecst.csuchico.edu Chico, CA 95929 530-898-5321 fax 530-898-5901