Weiner eating Tampon

Hakki Alacakaptan nucleus at superonline.com
Mon Jan 28 07:17:07 PST 2002

Somehow I don't think this product will be field-tested very much before it's released :-) Anyway, let me see if I get this: Low-income South African women are going to buy packs of disposable castration weapons and walk around with spring-loaded blades inside their vaginas (programmed never to harm the owner?) so that if an unwelcome penis goes in (or boyfriend goes in but they forget to take it out) it gets mauled, covering the rape victim in the rapist's blood and driving the rapist berserk, which can be real fun if he was holding a knife to the victim's throat. Presumably, when rapists get a wind of this sales are going to double to keep the victims fully covered against unwanted penetration.

I got a better one: A taser switchblade bra with a dumdum nipple.

Hakki