Gandalf on his "Favorites List"

Kevin Robert Dean qualiall_2 at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 28 07:34:50 PST 2002

http://sunspot.net/technology/chi-0201280001jan28.story?coll=bal%2Dtechnology%2Dheadlines

"I've got my favorites, but it's not a long list. I love reading the British press online when I am away--the Guardian Unlimited (www. guardian.co.uk), the Observer (www. observer.co.uk) and also the BBC (news.bbc.co.uk).

I look at the Drudge Report (www.drudgereport.com) and post-9/11 I go to the ZNet site (www.znet.org). It's from Z magazine and has commentaries from Noam Chomsky and Australian John Pilger, who wages war against capitalism and globalization. It has points of view you might not read in the American press."

===== Kevin Dean Buffalo, NY ICQ: 8616001 http://www.yaysoft.com