Fw: Townhall Conservative Alert - CPAC is Here!

pms laflame at mindspring.com
Mon Jan 28 09:32:15 PST 2002

----- Original Message ----- From: Jonathan Garthwaite <editor at townhall.com> To: <laflame at mindspring.com> Sent: Monday, January 28, 2002 7:24 AM Subject: Townhall Conservative Alert - CPAC is Here!

> T O W N H A L L . C O M C O N S E R V A T I V E A L E R T
> http://www.townhall.com
>
> *********************
> CPAC is Here!
> Register to attend the 29th Annual Conservative Political Action
Conference
> http://www.cpac.org/
> *********************
>
> The Conservative Political Action Conference - CPAC 2002, is almost
here -- January 31 - February 2nd 2002, at the Crystal Gateway Marriott in Arlington, Virginia. Time is running out and you don't want to miss out on what promises to be the biggest and best CPAC ever.

attendees. The Ronald Reagan and Presidential Banquets and additional special events are filling up faster than ever, so NOW is the time to register at http://www.cpac.org.

you can get timely information and meet people from over leading 70 Conservative groups, representing every facet of the Conservative Movement. To see this year's CPAC co-sponsors, check out http://www.cpac.org/cpaccontents/sponsors/index.shtml

year as a project of The Heritage Foundation http://www.heritage.org/ and Townhall.com http://www.townhall.com. Internet row will provide email and internet acess to conference attendees, as well as the opportunity to receive customized policy information updates http://www.heritage.org/.

> On CPAC's "Radio Row," you can get up close with the Conservative stars of
talk radio while they broadcast their shows live. This year you can expect to see "Common Sense Radio" with Oliver North, "The BQ View" hosted by Blanquita Cullum, "Dr. Laura" with Dr. Laura Schlessinger, California's "Mike Gallagher Network" with Mike Gallagher, Washington State's Kirby Wilbur, Phil Paleologos from the Talk America Network, and many others.

> Also in the CPAC Exhibitors' Hall you will have an opportunity to meet
many of these dynamic conservatives as they promote and personally autograph their most recently published works. Just some of the authors available will be Caspar Weinberger, Chris Matthews, Pat Buchanan, Ann Coulter, Michael Deaver, David Horowitz, Oliver North, Bill Gertz, M. Stanton Evans, and Dr. Laura Schlessinger.

important information regarding CPAC, be sure to visit our new website at http://www.cpac.org. You can also register for CPAC by calling the CPAC Hotline at 1-800-752-4391.

> Once you register for the 29th Annual CPAC-America's largest annual
gathering of conservatives-you can look forward to seeing and hearing the most exciting and dynamic speakers that the Conservative Movement has to offer. Find below a selection of each day's conference highlights - and be sure to view the entire schedule at http://www.cpac.org.

website, please email me at editor at townhall.com or call 202-608-6099.

> THREE KEYS TO A SUCCESSFUL HOME-BASED BUSINESS
> This unique program offers no personal selling and no overhead. Just
repeat sales from some of the most creative and beautiful greeting cards in America.

(http://www.heritage.org), based in Washington, DC, is the nation's leading online service for conservative ideas and information, uniting over 80 conservative think tanks, grassroots organizations, publishers, and publications at one Internet address. Features include chat rooms, message forum, RightPages directory for conservatives, the conservative calendar, and more.

laflame at mindspring.com

leave-conservative-alert-149434Y at maillists.townhall.com or visit http://cf.townhall.com/unsub.cfm?list=ca&address=laflame@mindspring.com

http://cf.townhall.com/change.cfm?list=ca&address=laflame@mindspring.com