Cooper on KPFK

Chuck Munson chuck at tao.ca
Mon Jan 28 11:38:23 PST 2002

Doug Henwood wrote:

> From: Marc Cooper <mcooper at thenation.com>
> Date: Sat, 26 Jan 2002 23:43:08 -0500
> To: (Recipient list suppressed)
> Subject: A Note from Marc Cooper -- KPFK General Manager Removed
>
> Saturday Night
> Dear KPFK Supporter:
>
> I'm sending you this note because of my concerns about the future of
> KPFK. And I send it to you strictly on personal title, not claiming
> to represent anyone or any organization. But I can tell you that my
> concerns are shared by a great many of my fellow KPFK staff members.

Mark Cooper is going to be the next David Horowitz at this rate.

What a liberal scumbag!

My apologies to all the intelligent liberals on this list who I diagree with. You guys really ought to kick Cooper in the behind.

<< Chuck0 >>

Infoshop.org -> http://www.infoshop.org/ Alternative Press Review -> http://www.altpr.org/ Practical Anarchy Online -> http://www.practicalanarchy.org/ Anarchy: AJODA -> http://www.anarchymag.org/ MutualAid.org -> http://www.mutualaid.org/ Factsheet 5 -> http://www.factsheet5.org/ AIM: AgentHelloKitty

Web publishing and services for your nonprofit: Bread and Roses Web Publishing http://www.breadandrosesweb.org/

INTERNATIONALISM IN PRACTICE

An American soldier in a hospital explained how he was wounded: He said, "I was told that the way to tell a hostile Vietnamese from a friendly Vietnamese was to shout ‘To hell with Ho Chi Minh!’ If he shoots, he’s unfriendly. So I saw this dude and yelled ‘To hell with Ho Chi Minh!’ and he yelled back, ‘To hell with President Johnson!’ We were shaking hands when a truck hit us."

(from 1,001 Ways to Beat the Draft, by Tuli Kupferburg).