Attacks on Krugman

Juan Jose Barrios jota at netgate.com.uy
Tue Jan 29 15:53:25 PST 2002

I would say PK has been bombing the Administration since the very start (tax cuts, social security,etc.). The latest I've read is an op-ed in the NYT where PK argues that the real tragedy for the US was not 9/11 but the Enron case and casts doubts about the behavior of VP Cheney, President Bush and others. But I would not make to much out of it...Krugman himself received 50k from Enron to serve on an Advisory Comitee....it is a "family disturbance", I would say.-jj