slogans

Todd Archer todda39 at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 29 19:31:06 PST 2002

Ian said:

>To think things will hold
>together without a minimum of agreed upon self-restraints by any
>and all groups in message-strategy-tactics means we could be on the
>way to repeating the mistakes that led to....Carter and Reagan.

That's a hefty cross to lay solely on the shoulders of "left mistakes". Why not got all the way back to The Russian Revolution and Stalinism while you're at it?

Come on, Ian, that is a bit simplistic for you, no? I'm the intellectual lightweight around here; don't go horning in on my job, eh?

!{)>

I would say that, to a point, there has to be some communication between groups, as Chuck pointed out, if only to prevent people from stepping on toes they might not want to. But, it seems too much to ask of some very disparate groups to follow what at least some would call an "ineffectual" strategy.

Todd

_________________________________________________________________ MSN Photos is the easiest way to share and print your photos: http://photos.msn.com/support/worldwide.aspx