Chop, Chop

Ian Murray seamus2001 at attbi.com
Tue Jan 29 22:00:34 PST 2002

----- Original Message ----- From: "Dennis Robert Redmond" <dredmond at efn.org> To: <lbo-talk at lists.panix.com> Sent: Tuesday, January 29, 2002 9:19 PM Subject: Re: Chop, Chop

On Mon, 28 Jan 2002, Ian Murray wrote:

> Ok, but when lots of people cry "off with the President's head"
> often enough in the town square and then others do it, who's
> responsible for his/her murder?

The ones who do it, of course. If you can't tell the difference between the reality of the representation and the representation of the reality, you've got no business doing politics.

-- Dennis

It's not representation that's the issue it's the injunction/construction of what can be that is then acted upon that I was pointing too; the whole be careful what you wish for issue, that's all......

Ian