anarchism

joanna bujes joanna.bujes at ebay.sun.com
Wed Jan 30 10:48:00 PST 2002

At 09:39 AM 01/30/2002 -0500, you wrote:
>Lenin says somewhere that anarchism is the penalty the working class
>pays for its sins of opportunism. The _only_ way to defeat anarchism is
>to defeat working-class opportunism. Anarchism will always win out in
>direct conflict such as Doug on this list and Lou on the marxism list
>are trying. They are spitting into the wind.

Frankly, the only time anarchism seemed attractive to me was after spending a couple of years in a vanguardist trotskyist party: insert wretching sounds here. So what you mean by anarchism = working class opportunism is lost on me.

I would also be interested to know how the left is responsible for Carter and Reagan.

Joanna B.