Bush asks Daschle to limit Sept. 11 probes

Max Sawicky sawicky at bellatlantic.net
Wed Jan 30 11:05:56 PST 2002

I'm not certain. You'd have to read the piece to get the details of the logistics. Some of the Members were way out at Andrews AFB. It could have been because there was a no-drive zone around the Capitol the following day, so Members would have had to get out of their cabs and -- gasp -- walk to the Capitol building. -- mbs