Cooper on KPFK

rhisiart at earthlink.net rhisiart at earthlink.net
Wed Jan 30 12:30:30 PST 2002

At 03:15 PM 1/30/2002 -0500, you wrote:
>rhisiart at earthlink.net wrote:
>
>>you assigned the hats, doug, by running cooper's essays without criticism
>>and with no contrasting opinion.
>
>There's no shortage of contrasting opinion on Pacifica. I feel no need to
>balance anything. In a list with well over 300 subscribers, anyone can
>post info to the contrary. It's not my job to be fair, balanced, or objective.
>
>Doug

OK. it's not your job and you weren't. being fair, balanced and objective is a matter of principle, and integrity. it makes coming up with "where do we go from here" solutions a bit more viable, don't you think?

i would suggest that you make an effort to get your facts straight. isn't that the way you usually write? if not, i've been wasting a lot of time reading LBO and your books.