unlawful combatant

Max Sawicky sawicky at bellatlantic.net
Wed Jan 30 13:14:21 PST 2002

I'll try again to impart something new. Actually the POW rules are much 'worse' than that. You're supposed to pay the sons-o-bitches a salary! Can you imagine the USG doing that? There is other stuff I don't recall about living conditions that would sound equally noxious to your average jingoist Member of Congress.

mbs