unlawful combatants

Chuck Grimes cgrimes at rawbw.com
Wed Jan 30 16:47:21 PST 2002

I'll try again to impart something new. Actually the POW rules are much 'worse' than that. You're supposed to pay the sons-o-bitches a salary! Can you imagine the USG doing that? There is other stuff I don't recall about living conditions that would sound equally noxious to your average jingoist Member of Congress.

Its worse than that. I went through all ninety something articles this weekend. Most US prisons would not qualify. For one thing, you are allowed to smoke! And, it is against the conventions to hold POWs in domestic prisons in any event.

Chuck Grimes