Health care for elderly question

Marta Russell ap888 at lafn.org
Wed Jan 30 17:53:40 PST 2002

For SSI she must qualify as "disabled." If she does she can own her home, have one car, and no more than $2000 in the bank, and get a monthly SSI check. Income restrictions apply but I do not know what they are now. Best not to show any income. MediCal comes with the SSI. marta

-- Marta Russell Los Angeles, CA www.disweb.org