book project

Patrick Bond pbond at wn.apc.org
Mon Jul 1 21:17:07 PDT 2002

Chip, is there anything easily available at this stage on Iron Mountain? Was Galbraith the author? Does the document really project the environment as a site for enhanced state social surveillance and control?

Those of us prepping for the World Summit on Sustainable Development need to go beyond conspiracy theories on this and find the roots of some similar political traditions...

Cheers, Patrick

----- Original Message ----- From: "Chip Berlet" <cberlet at igc.org> To: <lbo-talk at lists.panix.com> Sent: Tuesday, July 02, 2002 1:49 AM Subject: RE: book project