Humans as prey

ChrisD(RJ) chrisd at russiajournal.com
Mon Jul 1 23:49:47 PDT 2002

Diane:

I also remember reading in her book that women's vaginal bleeding -- menstruation, child birth -- which is so much more than that found with animals and would have been so undoubtedly in your face for paleolithic humans, added to the blood and terror and may have linked women to predators, hence, a reason for so many predator-like female deities. But how Ehrenreich was connecting that to what really escapes me. --------- Me:

Human menstruation I believe also attracts predators in itself -- they smell blood.

Chris Doss The Russia Journal