book project

michael pugliese debsian at pacbell.net
Tue Jul 2 11:40:40 PDT 2002

T'wasen't me Patrick Bond, this time!

Also dig in the archives at the WSJ. About three yrs ago when I temped at a law firm for a bit, I remember at story there, started on the extreme left column on the Iron Mountain book. Most of the story was on how the Amerikkkan militias (look at the catalog of John Trochmann's Militia of Montana aka MOM sell it as does the Liberty Lobby...which btw, is selling the Noamsters 9-11 booklet) take the book as truth.

At the A20 Palestine March/Demo I had a talk w/some loon that had a table selling Iron Mtn. Told him it was satire, said he was better off reading something like Paul A.C. Koistenin (may be off on the spelling) on the military-industrial complex or William Hartung. Course I could not convince him. Most of his table had blow-ups of photos I've seen on websites associated w/"Mark (Koernke) From Michigan, " of supposed Russian tanks on railroad cars being shipped to US military bases in the mid-west for use against Patriots when the NWO takes over definitively. Do a google, "300 Concentration Camps, " for this bilge and see all the Camps being prepared to put all the Constitionalist Xtians in. Michael Pugliese, who wants to be interned in that kewl underground bunker underneath the Masonic Murals at DIA.