cops

joanna bujes joanna.bujes at ebay.sun.com
Wed Jul 3 11:26:57 PDT 2002

At 09:44 AM 07/03/2002 -0400, Doug wrote:
>Didn't Henry Clay Frick say something like "I can always hire half
>the working class to kill the other half"? Anyone know if that's
>accurate?

Would this be the Frick of the Frick Museum? (Note to NYC visitors: the Frick has two great Vermeers and a great Rembrandt and the most mind-numbing free commentary on the paintings I've ever heard. About half the commentary is speculation as to Frick's evolving taste as an art buyer....gaaaawd!)

Joanna