lbo-talk-digest V1 #6410

frank scott frank at marin.cc.ca.us
Wed Jul 3 12:51:48 PDT 2002

"All that aside," Rogan said, "the last time I looked, free speech is still available in this country, although political correctness seeks to undo it. I pray for all of our employees, even the ones who are offended by the idea that I hope God will protect them and their families. "If these concepts are too foreign for you to understand or appreciate, perhaps this will help," he told the examiner: "You need to chill out."

in this case, rogan is correct and his critic is not...my aunt prays for me, and I don't believe in any deity, but am grateful for her love...if not, I'd tell her to forget her prayers...if rogan "blessed " me and I didn't like it, I'd tell him to fuck off with his blessings, and not to stop saying what he was free to say...

left-fascists may be why the left is less popular than the more openly facsistic right, thought there does tend to be some small respect for freedom in sectors of the right, which do not exist in some sectors of the left...

fs