working class

pms laflame at aaahawk.com
Thu Jul 4 00:28:55 PDT 2002

So despite all these Soviet practices we had decades of jokes about drunks and drinking in the USSR? Alchohol is cheaper now? I spent '95 in south Florida where the beer at least is incredibly cheap and I remember thinking, no wonder they can get all these guys to sell the newspaper in the middle of every major highway? Labor's cheap when it's hung over. ----- Original Message ----- From: ChrisD(RJ) <chrisd at russiajournal.com> To: <lbo-talk at lists.panix.com> Sent: Thursday, July 04, 2002 1:49 AM Subject: RE: working class