picture this

Michael Pugliese debsian at pacbell.net
Thu Jul 4 17:54:59 PDT 2002

Steganography, My Ass http://www.spectacle.org/yearzero/stegan.html MBA 600/MTM 600 Digital Network Security ... messages to sites he hasn't checked. "I have no reason to think that Al Quaeda is not using steganography," Johnson told the Times. ... http://www.telecom.canisius.edu/600/weeks/week6.htm Declan McCullagh's Politech (Technology in Politics) mailing list ... ... Taliban/Al Quaeda systematically robbed those Codan Systems and used them to hide ... Al Kaida did not communicate via PGP or Steganography in pornographic images ... http://www.lists.insecure.org/politech/2001/Dec/0071.html Could WTC Have Happened Without the Digital Age ... The Net also facilitates “steganography” – embedding secret messages in otherwise public ... the embedded e-mail in the discarded computers belonging to Al Quada... http://www.login.marquiswhoswho.net/staging/WHOSWHO/JAMESGOODALE/myima ges The Hacker Potential of Al-Qaeda by Christopher McComas ... present and future, focusing, in particular, on the hacker potential of Al-Qaeda ... in front of the lawmakersí noses.Ý This technology is called steganography. ... http://www.nyu.edu/classes/keefer/joe/mccom1.html http://www.nwfusion.com/research/2001/1126featside4.html