Yet more US and Russian oil

ChrisD(RJ) chrisd at russiajournal.com
Fri Jul 5 00:12:26 PDT 2002

Date: Thu, 04 Jul 2002 20:25:56 +0000 From: "Justin Schwartz" <jkschw at hotmail.com> Subject: Re: Yet more US and Russian oil

. YUKOS head Mikhail Khodorkovsky announced.

Anyone know more about this guy? I used to know a Russian professor of history here by that name. jks

Khodorovsky is current Head King of the Oligarchs. He is the richest man in Russia. He is a thief, excuse me, banker, by background, and runs the infamous Menatep bank (which also owns 10% of the Moscow Times), He is head of the Russian Union of Industrialists and Entrepreneurs, often known as the Union of Oligarchs, and CEO of Yukos. He set a precedent last week by being the first oligarch to have made his property holdings and net worth public.

Chris Doss The Russia Journal