Khodorkovsy

Michael Pugliese debsian at pacbell.net
Fri Jul 5 08:23:36 PDT 2002

http://www.forbes.com/2001/06/21/0621russianintro_2.html This is G o o g l e's cache of http://www.exile.ru/cards/khodorkovsky.html. G o o g l e's cache is the snapshot that we took of the page as we crawled the web. T Roman Abramovich Boris Berezovsky Viktor Chernomyrdin Anatoly Chubais Vladimir Gusinsky

Mikhail

Khodorkovsky

Victor Khristenko Alexander Lebed Michael Lesin Yuri Luzhkov Vladimir Potanin Yevgeny Primakov Vladimir Putin Vladimir Rushailo Alexander Smolensky Sergei Stepashin Vladimir Vinogradov Alexander Voloshin Rem Vyakhirev Mikhail Khodorkovsky OLIGARCH - ROSPROM Steals: Right and Left Lies: Right and Left Hair: Black, relatively thick on head, car salesman-y mustache Jewish: Yes Connections:Security structures, security structures, security structures

Career Notes: Won massive stake in Yukos in loans-for-shares deal for almost nothing...Owned, through Bank Menatep, a 10% stake in Moscow Times's parent company Independent Media...Currently ensconced in Yukos minority shareholder mess... Got government to assume its private-depositor debts after August crash...Name instantly recalls phenomenon of postcommunist spook profiteers...We dare you to run up to him waving a toy water pistol.

Minor League Notes: Former head of the Moscow Komsomol.