Fw: Troop movements

pms laflame at aaahawk.com
Fri Jul 5 08:46:08 PDT 2002

considering all this, and even without it, I found the idea that Saddam's step-son would decide at this moment to come to the US as bizarre. Ya know, exept when I go back to my '91 stance that Saddam was actually an ally to certain elements of the US govt and that the Gulf War got the Bush kids out of the scandal headlines and killed off a lot of unemployed potential trouble-makers in Iraq and who knows what else, that was helpful to both Daddy Bush and Saddam. ----- Original Message ----- From: Michael Pugliese <debsian at pacbell.net> To: lbo-talk <lbo-talk at lists.panix.com> Sent: Thursday, July 04, 2002 9:53 PM Subject: Re:Fw: Troop movements