cops

joanna bujes joanna.bujes at ebay.sun.com
Fri Jul 5 10:47:21 PDT 2002

At 03:12 PM 07/03/2002 -0400, you wrote:
> > An excellent point! Oftentimes those who cry "police brutality" tend to
> > forget that those who get the raw treatment are violent males who fully
> > deserve such treatment.
>
>Jesus fucking christ. Is there an ounce of scientific thinking in your head
>(to say nothing of humanitarian thinking)? What are you doing on this list?

On some subjects Wojtek is quite rational...but male/adolescent violence is not one of those. My own view is that he is identifying with his own tormentors -- but on the funnier side, he reminds me of that wonderful Monty Python bit from "Life of Brian" in which the old codger, hanging upside down in a Roman prison lectures Brian on the virtue of the Romans..."Great people, the Romans; great people...."

Joanna