lbo-talk-digest V1 #6428 (PIMCO)

Willy Greenfields filthydirtyunwashed at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 8 14:28:12 PDT 2002

>Re: PIMCO quotes Minsky

PIMCO's quite an outfit, headed by one of the most curious and unprepossessing execs to ever survey a boardroom. I'm used to seeing Bill Gross (though I understand it was someone else in this instance) weigh in with thoughts that must positively scandalize those around him.

I recall a post-9/11 piece on PIMCO's site where he ridiculed the belief that it was our patriotic duty to buy overpriced securities. It was the finest Baffler editorial to never run in The Baffler.