Dog bites man

budge budge at el-pleasant.org
Tue Jul 9 16:04:17 PDT 2002

On Tue, 9 Jul 2002 at 3:27pm Doug Henwood wrote:

> Carl Remick quoting the WSJ:
>
> >As an example of that approach, Sen. Lieberman says Democratic
> >moderates should oppose pending proposals that would require
> >companies to account for stock options as business expenses. The
> >change, he warns, might choke off stock-option grants benefiting
> >middle-income workers....
>
> Wow, Lieberman's worse than Greenspan on this.

Yeah, Lieberprude is still unrepentant about his role in shilling for the financial company's back in the '90s. Frontline did a piece on this a couple of weeks ago and the interview is online:

http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/pages/frontline/shows/regulation/congress/

I'm signing up to be finance director for Max's ABL campaign.

-- no Onan

Undefeated, everybody goes home