Breaking story on "the Cheney question"

Chuck Grimes cgrimes at rawbw.com
Wed Jul 10 01:24:03 PDT 2002

But take a moment or two to reflect at leisure on how events (Cheney suit) are unfolding. Regards Chris Burford

I'd love to, but I am not holding my breath. What I want to see is the entire unravelling of the Executive Branch, where the Haliburton fraud is tied to Enron, Dynergy, Reliant, etc frauds through Anderson and others, leading to the billions defrauding the state of California, India, Russia, etc, so that President Bush, Vice President Cheney, SEC chairman Pitt, Energy Secretary Abraham, Treasury Secretary O'Neill and the rest of this big oil scum get pumped back up the ass of the Supreme Court--that very large and dark hole where they all came from.

But I don't expect that the DLC or the Demos in Congress will actually stop grabbing at their tee tees long enough to do any thing about it. Look how far they got when they dared to ask for a visitors list to the VP's energy meetings last year.

What I do expect, and what I would advise Saddam Hussein to do is find a very good place to hide until all this blows over. Likely as not, the instant any of this starts heading up stairs instead of down stairs, Saddam can expect a spectacular display of US military might.

Chuck Grimes

Oh, a few bad apples. Well say a few dozen bad apples. Okay a few hundred, maybe a few thousand.. Alright, a few hundred thousand. Well round it off to the top five percent of the population where all the money is. That's not so bad is it? Built on trust and integrity, they say.