individualist anarchism

Michael Pugliese debsian at pacbell.net
Wed Jul 10 12:14:10 PDT 2002

I remember a book on the college library stacks, "The American as Anarchist, " by deLeon, that reviews this tradition. http:// www.blancmange.net/tmh/articles/ deleon.shtml Have never read it but, think that Albert Jay Nock, "Our Enemy: The State, " is influential among these ideoogues. A very good book, I've read most of, "The Conservative Intellectual Tradition in America, " by George Nash, ISI Press, includes Nock.

Some URL's. http://www.free-market.net/directorybytopic/anarchism/ http://www.zetetics.com/mac/topics.html#feminism http://www.zetetics.com/mac/agora1.htm http://www.blancmange.net/tmh/anarch2.html http://www.libertysearch.com/directory/Philosophy/individualist_anarch ism/ M.P.