Capitalism overthrown!

Chuck Munson chuck at tao.ca
Wed Jul 10 22:09:42 PDT 2002

Kevin Robert Dean wrote:

> Capitalism was overthrown July 3rd when an
> anti-capitalist person chopped the head off the statue
> of Margaret Thatcher.
>
> Immediately after the head fell to the ground, the DOW
> and NASDAQ shut down and all ownership of the means of
> production went into the hands of the workers.
>
> We never knew it was this simple to overthrow
> capitalism!
>
> http://sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f=/news/archive/2002/07/03/international1558EDT0671.DTL

Awesome! Are any more statues available?

I'll go out and buy more axes!

<< Chuck0 >>

Personal homepage -> http://flag.blackened.net/chuck0/home/index.html Infoshop.org -> http://www.infoshop.org/ Alternative Press Review -> http://www.altpr.org/ Practical Anarchy Online -> http://www.practicalanarchy.org/ Anarchy: AJODA -> http://www.anarchymag.org/ MutualAid.org -> http://www.mutualaid.org/ Factsheet 5 -> http://www.factsheet5.org/ AIM: AgentHelloKitty

Web publishing and services for your nonprofit: Bread and Roses Web Publishing http://www.breadandrosesweb.org/

"...ironically, perhaps, the best organised dissenters in the world today are anarchists, who are busily undermining capitalism while the rest of the left is still trying to form committees."

-- Jeremy Hardy, The Guardian (UK)