Cuba

maria.gilmore maria.gilmore at netzero.net
Fri Jul 12 12:54:26 PDT 2002

Is it easier, or does the one happen and the other doesn't because the US *likes* most dictatorial regimes? As long as they're willing to do business, authoritarian states have "stability" that attracts foreign investment...

----- Original Message ----- From: "Luke Benjamin Weiger" <lweiger at umich.edu> To: <lbo-talk at lists.panix.com> Sent: Friday, July 12, 2002 2:52 PM Subject: Re: Cuba

------------------------------------------- Introducing NetZero Long Distance Unlimited Long Distance only $29.95/ month! Sign Up Today! www.netzerolongdistance.com