quotas

Charles Jannuzi b_rieux at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 12 20:27:05 PDT 2002

First of all, apologies to list members for sending a reply to Dennis re: Japan banks without a title. It was the recent thread PMS started.

Next, about quotas:

So all those >3, please restrain yourselves, or

I'm going to have to

call in an airstrike.

Doug

I like to think I managed an ERA of 1.10, which puts me in the All Star Class. So remember people, it's not homeruns you are going for, but wicked stuff that leaves them swinging in the dust. Still, I'd like to thank some of the pitchers with higher ERA for the great set up work--that is, they often start the threads.

CJ