Request for info: collegiality in tenure decisions

budge budge at el-pleasant.org
Sat Jul 13 06:57:49 PDT 2002

On Sat, 13 Jul 2002 at 2:23pm Chris Brooke wrote:

> >Back in the late 80's or early 90's there was a civil rights
> >or federal employment law case
>
> Margit Stange?
> <http://www.stange-support.org/news_articles/flatlander_sp98.html>

Right timeframe, but but not the case. Stange settled, the case I'm thinking of was adjudicated. I'm pretty sure the case I'm thinking of was out east (PA sticks in my mind) and it was in the natural sciences, I'm pretty sure. (I followed the case in The Scientist, which I subscribed to back then.)

> Also, more recently, Gail Gottfried...?
> <http://www.fourthbucket.org/cases/gottfried/gail.html>

No this case is far too recent. And the one in question didn't have the ADL mixed up in it.

Thanks for the interestin links though,

-- no Onan

Undefeated, everybody goes home