Cuba/Re: why the left is so hopeless in AmeriKKKa

Peter K. peterk at enteract.com
Sat Jul 13 14:27:16 PDT 2002

>> I doubt one would see this development
>> reported in Z Magazine who likely see the International Criminal
>> Court as a means of taking down Castro, despite America's
>> utter hostility to it.
>
>Huh? Explicate please.
>
>Carrol

I'm supposed to explain this while your eminence ignores my queries? I don't think so. I'm going to be attending a wedding of a Latin King member so I'll pass along your view that little Elian is more free than Latinos in the Chicago area and see what he thinks about it and ask him why is isn't trying to emigrate to Cuba.

Peter