fwd: windows hallmark? lindows walmart?

M.Blackmore mblackmore at oxlug.org
Wed Jul 17 14:19:00 PDT 2002

In article <3D35DB77.1CB9BAA8 at marin.cc.ca.us>, frank at marin.cc.ca.us (frank scott) wrote:

he he he ... I've been trying to figure out my position with regards to this for the last few weeks, being a open source fanatic (ignore the matter that this post is being done on a windows partition, there are times when needs must...)

On balance.... er well, then on the other hand ... but then again ... oh Ah heck. I'm off to the pub.