Walmart

ChrisD(RJ) chrisd at russiajournal.com
Thu Jul 18 01:01:26 PDT 2002

In article <3D35DB77.1CB9BAA8 at marin.cc.ca.us>, frank at marin.cc.ca.us (frank scott) wrote:

he he he ... I've been trying to figure out my position with regards to this for the last few weeks, being a open source fanatic (ignore the matter that this post is being done on a windows partition, there are times when needs must...)

On balance.... er well, then on the other hand ... but then again ... oh Ah heck. I'm off to the pub.

> hmmm...does this mean there is something good about these
> worker-abusers?
> fs
>

> WAL-MART COMPUTERS WITHOUT WINDOWS
> Wal-Mart's online shopping site is now selling inexpensive computers
> without

---------

Walmart is going to start operations in Russia. Boy, if they try their trademarked technique of undermining local business, it won't be long til they find themselves wearing cement boots in the Moscow River.

Chris Doss The Russia Journal