Daughter Is Sent to Jail

pms laflame at aaahawk.com
Thu Jul 18 07:59:34 PDT 2002

What a great idea for a campaign to show the punitive nature of these rules? Does she live at home? What I don't get about this whole thing is why she couldn't get Xanax from doctors. It couldn't be that hard. ----- Original Message ----- From: <JBrown72073 at cs.com> To: <lbo-talk at lists.panix.com> Sent: Thursday, July 18, 2002 9:53 AM Subject: Re: Daughter Is Sent to Jail

owner-lbo-talk-digest at lists.panix.com