goosip

JBrown72073 at cs.com JBrown72073 at cs.com
Fri Jul 19 07:47:45 PDT 2002

In a message dated 7/18/02 10:58:02 PM, owner-lbo-talk-digest at lists.panix.com writes:

>Certainly not. And, although I know nothing about womens' hormonal levels
>throughout the day, I would imagine a good deal of them wouldn't mind being
>awakened by cunnilingus.
>
>- -- Luke

Correcto. I'd say it has less to do with hormone levels than that the work & worries of the day haven't quite entered the old brain. In my limited experience. In the article Katha says it was lack of a drivers license, the blowjob thing, repeated willful failure to read Anton Panekoek's "Workers Councils," and too much time "engaged in arcane email debates with strangers."

Jenny Brown