bottom nearing?

pms laflame at aaahawk.com
Fri Jul 19 10:33:48 PDT 2002

Also, as when the market plunged last week, the SOXX or semi-conductor index is UP today. Hot-shots tossing their bodies under those falling knives you're not supposed to try and catch. I also read that the TRIN(nyse) which is an indicator I really don't understand, was actually showing the market as over-bought yesterday. Since the intra-day low for the naz was 1387 in sept, which held the 1343 intra-day low of '98, and since every time the chart shows one of those plunge through former low v-shaped thingies it's significantly lower than the low it broke, and since the naz now is only about 1327, seems like it's gotta go lower. Still it's been acting pretty stable compared to dow. Meantime the price of gold is up $7 to 324 but the mining stocks act as though nobody can believe it. ----- Original Message ----- From: Doug Henwood <dhenwood at panix.com> To: lbo-talk <lbo-talk at lists.panix.com> Sent: Friday, July 19, 2002 12:10 PM Subject: bottom nearing?