goosip

kelley star.matrix at verizon.net
Fri Jul 19 11:56:32 PDT 2002

At 12:53 PM 7/19/02 -0400, Doug Henwood wrote:
>joanna bujes wrote:
>
>>I read Pollitt's piece last night and, I have to admit, I was very
>>disappointed. The one virtue of anonymity is that when your sweetie dumps
>>you, you dont have to embarrass yourself all over the New Yorker.
>
>It was also an act of revenge, and a very successful one, I'm guessing.
>News that Paul M dis'd his current g/f as a twit is probably not playing
>well in the new household.
>
>Doug

i doubt this. it won't matter to the new gf one whit. in addition, the ex appears to bitter and it's easy to write off the ex AS a bitter ex who'd do anything to get revenge. i'm willing to bet the bottle of lagavulin that max owes me on this. any takers?

why revenge. let it go. who the fuck needs that hanging around. she should be on the ground, thanking all known deities that she doesn't have a piece of shit in her life anymore. frankly, it's pretty shitty that she wishes that mattick does the same thing to the new gf as he did to her. try wishing that mattick would grow a brain instead and that he treats the new gf well.

kelley