"the only Asian I know"

Mike Ferro mferro at seanet.com
Sun Jul 21 10:24:45 PDT 2002

Well, we've discussed nearly every aspect of Pollitt's personal life as revealed in her NYer article, blow-jobs, weight-gain, poor taste in men and Asian relations. What struck me, on the other hand, was the fact that she is so obviously ill-suited to driving a car and despite this evident fact, has persisted for years in trying to learn to drive. I count myself lucky for having lived for years without a car and look forward to when I can do so again. And if you have a weight problem, walking is your best bet.

Mike Ferro