Howard Dean

pms laflame at aaahawk.com
Sun Jul 21 11:10:57 PDT 2002

He certainly seems neatly assembled. States rights, kinda pro-gun, pro-choice, universal hc, fix roads and schools and pay for it with half the money saved by repealing tax cut for the rich. And of course, Civil Unions for gays in states that want it. Heavy into nation building. Just the fellow to bring in the new bull. To bad Russett didn't ask any economic questions. Every one else was pushing the "bad apple" story. ----- Original Message ----- From: Carl Remick <carlremick at hotmail.com> To: <lbo-talk at lists.panix.com> Sent: Sunday, July 21, 2002 11:50 AM Subject: Howard Dean