O'Neill sums up the secret to his genius

Doug Henwood dhenwood at panix.com
Sun Jul 21 12:43:29 PDT 2002

Michael Pollak wrote:

> I'm constantly amazed that anybody cares what I do. "
>
> TREASURY SECRETARY PAUL H. O'NEILL, the administration's main voice on
> economic issues.

Isn't that amazing? He's only the Treasury Secretary, which makes him one of the most important economic officials in the world. On the military/political side, we have a bunch of idiot warmongers, and on the economic side, a bunch of detached incompetents. Truly a fine staff to pilot the empire through troubled times.

Doug