The Corn Economy

Charles Jannuzi b_rieux at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 22 01:11:54 PDT 2002

>>Subject: The Corn Economy
[Corn costs $3 a bushel to grow and sells for $2,

so we feed it to fish because it's so cheap? This sounds like the kind

of story people used to use to skewer Gosplan. Good thing we don't live in a planned economy.<<

They even put the stuff in 'beer'. Weren't the Mayans a corn-based civilization? Look what happened to them. Seriously, it's corn in the US, and here in Japan it's rice (though the Japanese buy huge amounts of surplus US corn to feed livestock) .

And you want to know why so many Americans have a weight problem? It's too many easy carbohydrates, such as highly processed, corn-based products It was one thing to eat a lot of carbs when you had to work for them. They are poison when you lead a mostly sedentary lifestyle.

Fat? Meat? Cut the carbs and you'll see--it's amazing how quickly you will lose weight. Credit for this insight goes to Brian Peskin. Checd out his research, try some of the results in your own diet, and you'll lose weight guaranteed.

I can wear my 32 inch waist jeans again!

Charles J